RHA Privacy Statement
Your privacy and permission is important to us and we would like to explain the following:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Other information relevant to administer your booking on RHA Gallery events, Friends of the RHA events, RHA School courses and events, response to visitor surveys, promotional offers, purchase of works or art and/or donations to fundraising campaigns.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Administration of your booking
- We may use the information to improve our services and programme of events.
- We may periodically send promotional emails from RHA Gallery about upcoming events, special offers and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- In the future, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise our marketing efforts according to your interests, for example exhibition programme / Friends events /RHA School activities etc.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide information or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
- We promise to safeguard your privacy and personal information. We will keep your personal information safe and will never sell or share it to third parties for marketing.
- We will notify you immediately if there is a data breach which would suggest risk to your personal information.
Storing your information
We store your information safely for as long as you choose to remain subscribed to our email list. You can unsubscribe, at any time, by selecting the 'unsubscribe' option provided within every email.
You are also welcome to call us on tel: +353 (0) 1 661 2558 or email email@example.com to ask us to delete your contact details.
This version was last updated on 24th May 2018. We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear online and by direct email, so that you can review any changes.
We never knowingly use personal data of customers under the age of 18 for the purposes of direct marketing. It remains your responsibility to advise us if you are providing information for a child under the age of 18.
Stay in touch
Please call Rebecca Gale on +353 (0) 1 661 2558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
15 Ely Place,
Dublin D02 A213